Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Actually, pretty good day so far. Week 4 started today instead of yesterday, lots of things did not go as planned. Poor chubby Lab did not get to go running after all. This morning was fairly cool and the sun was up early. I thought with the change back to Standard time we would be dark later... but I was wrong. Last week I running in the dark for half of the run but today it was reasonably bright before I even started and I had even left the house early.



Today's run was more challenging than Week3 but still very doable. When I did the C25k before I used the treadmill at the gym and I was able to reach the 25 minutes running without a walk break. However, I had done so much of my training on the treadmills when I tried to do the distance on the path outdoors I did very poorly. This time all of my training is being done outside and I am just now starting to feel a little bit stronger. I noticed today there was a few times I had a strong stride going in my run segments. My insecurity as a runner at times threatens my determination, fortunately, I have thus far managed to keep going for it. I feel so sloooooow and yet I know I have not been the last person to cross the finish line in any of my races. I CAN DO THIS!

No comments: