Friday, November 06, 2009

Moving along - in my mind

Finished week 4 of the Couch to 5k -- AND the 30 day challenge of the EA Active Wii program. A pretty successful week, I am feeling more fit than last week. There were a few moments during this morning's run that I had to tell my brain to not jump ahead... I even thought -- maybe I'll run again after work. Fortunately, I convinced myself to stay with the program.

Today I discovered www.runsource.net -- great website for more podcasts to use during training. Very cool audio files... I really like how these include verbal cues to let us know when to run or walk. The podrunner interval signals are pretty clear but I find as I am struggling to climb the incline I have difficulty focusing on the audio cues. I will try the new mp3 file during Sunday's run which is Week5Day1. Slow but steady, this is working!

No comments: