Friday, November 13, 2009

Another week finished

Finished week 5 this morning, whew! The 20 minutes got really hard with the last 2-3 minutes to go. I really had to push myself to not give up. Made it all the way through it! My forerunner gave me an error while saving the run and I lost all my data... bummer. I have had the forerunner for over a year but finally sticking to my workouts and now it looks like the battery may need to be replaced. I really get into uploading my run and seeing how well I did... I can see my fastest speed (and slowest) and my total distance. Pretty cool. The forerunner 50 is the entry-level of the Garmin products and I am thinking I may upgrade to a forerunner 405 which is GPS-enabled, now that's cool! Bit of a hefty price tag (over $300!)I am not sure if the additional features of the 405 are worth it. The forerunner 50 will probably be sufficient for my needs at this time. I will try to pay attention better when I go to save my run on Sunday -- I will try to have the battery replaced before then.

No comments: