Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tried something new...

Tried a new mp3 file for Week5 Day1 run yesterday -- somehow I missed the verbal cue for the walk between 1st and 2nd run so I ended up running 13 minutes!!! I really did run 13 minutes without a walk break. Tomorrow is W5D2 run - I will go back to the podrunner mp3 file and hopefully I will get the walk cue since tomorrow's run is 8 minutes runs. I really don't want to overdo it like I have in the past. At least with this run I know I am improving... I will keep slugging away. I managed to use my Garmin Forerunner to track my run -- appears my best pace was an 11min/mile (wow!) Now I must admit there was a decent breeze going and occasionally this would be a nice tailwind. If I could keep an 11min/mile pace I would ecstatic!

No comments: