Wednesday, November 11, 2009

week 5 day 2

Today's run was a challenge, the weather was very windy and damp. Tropical storm Ida passed by Tuesday morning, we had a bit of rain & wind but overall not too horrible for a storm. Today was a holiday but I did not get up early and go running as I usually do. In fact, I did not get my run until almost 4pm. The winds at this time were around 17mph -- I made it all the way through the run! My legs were throbbing when I got home. The Forerunner said my best pace was 10:25min/mile -- I'll say that was the tailwind effect :-) Friday is my next run -- W5Day3 is a 20 minute continuous run... this will be hard but I know I can do it! Running is still very hard for me but I keep going forward - plodding away. Step by step - I am getting stronger and with a tailwind I am getting faster ;-)

No comments: