Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vacation is over...

Darn,it was so nice to wake up whenever -- no alarm clocks being rude and disturbing our slumber. This morning everything returned to the world of timeclocks -- oh well. Commuted by bike today after a long absence... $4.00+ per gallon of gas is enough convincing. I don't HAVE to drive a car to work -- so I choose to go by 2 wheels! Actually this morning was not too bad, This Afternoon was HOT!!! (93 degrees) -- There is a hint of rain "out there" and I felt a nice tailwind shortly before arriving home. I took my time as it has been awhile and actually my travel time wasn't too shabby. I finally replaced my helmet mirror as the old one never stayed in postition (I would look and see the sky, my panniers, anything but the traffic behind me -- scary) I also have a new rear light I plan to install on to my rear rack... being visible is soooo important! My legs are feeling it at the moment but I am know the soreness will be ok as long as I drink enough water and stretch it out some. Livestrong!

No comments: