Monday, June 30, 2008

Against the wind. . .

Makes for a difficult ride to work this morning. I did not realize how much wind was blowing this morning until a mile or so into my ride. At this point I realized I was working very hard and not much speed was happening. The trip into town took 10 minutes longer than normal and I felt every minute! This string of thunderstorms every day is creating havoc on my commute. When I arrived to work I went online & discovered the winds were 10-12mph WSW -- a headwind the whole way -- hopefully, this translates to a tailwind going home. We can hope :-)
I do not mind riding in the rain, thunderstorms are a different matter. We shall see how the afternoon falls, I just might get lucky and enjoy a repreive from the weather on the journey home.

Livestrong.

No comments: