Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good easy run this morning...

Finally pushing myself back into excercise groove. Getting tired of seeing the roll above my waistband. I am still signed up for Sundancer Adventure Race October 4th so it's now or never if I plan to be in shape for this race. Actually, this morning was pretty nice although a warm 80 at 5:30am! I wore a regular t-shirt and sweated something fierce. The "keep dry" shirts work so much better I will try to remember in the morning. (Tomorrow is bike day) I will start the dog running with me again soon but I need to get my 'legs' back a little before I take on the long legs of a labrador. :-) Hopefully in couple weeks I will be ready for my canine running partner again. Livestrong.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love the keep dry shirts! Yay for your running!