Friday, November 02, 2007

hard to get going this morning

Had the day off from work... finally managed to get going by 7:30am the dog had completely given up all hope of a run today. today was hard, I have got to start drinking more water. I have made the effort to drink the good stuff all day. I am sure my aches are a lack of hydration. Got lots of chores done today, now I am a little tired. Going out tonight to a comedy show, can't be too late as this is my weekend to work. I will try to get out with the dog Sunday morning before work and do a long brisk walk, no running for a change. Keep it loose and limber. After reviewing how I have felt lately, I am pretty sure I need more H2O and more stretching afterwards. I will keep going, I will get stronger! As long as I stick with it and listen to my body I know I will reach my goals... currently, my goal is 3 miles at a steady pace. I still feel like I take too many walk breaks but maybe I am just too hard on myself.

No comments: