Monday, March 12, 2007

Roller blades are hard!

They're fun -- but definitely a new way of balancing. I haven't fallen too often but when I do -- it's on my backside. OUCH! Yesterday afternoon I went roller-blading (is this a word?) for the 2nd time in my life -- only fell once and it was a doozy -- my A#@ screamed at me. I did manage to get up at last and limp back to the car.

This morning my ride to work wasn't too bad except when I had to stand up and keep pedalling... that hurt. I'm hoping by Wednesday when I have my long ride my glutes will be somewhat recovered or it could be a painful long ride. I will hope for the best....

Daylight savings time is nice in the afternoon but sux in the morning -- stayed dark all the way in today. yuck! I like getting to the bay as the sun comes up and welcoming the new day feeling ready to rock. Eventually the sun will catch up to me again and my morning rides will be fun again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, visit my blog and help me to promote my art...

http://www.paulahiga.blogspot.com/